[ecoop-info] Faculty Position

Ayse Bener bener at boun.edu.tr
Fri Oct 15 02:50:55 CEST 2010

The Department of Computer Engineering of Bogazici University,
Istanbul invites applications for the position of

Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering

Excellent scientific qualifications in the field of Computer Sciences
and Engineering, preferrably Software Engineering, experience in research,
teaching both at the undergraduate and graduate levels, supervision of
MSc and PhD theses, as well as acquisition and management of national
and international research projects are expected.

Applicants should have a PhD in a related area. Please send the
following material in electronic form (text, doc, pdf, or ps) to
facultysearch at cmpe.boun.edu.tr <mailto:facultysearch at cmpe.boun.edu.tr>.

   * Curriculum vitae
   * List of publications
   * Statement of research interests
   * List of undergraduate and graduate level courses you can teach
(choose from our undergraduate course list and graduate course list)
   * Three reference letters (including one from your PhD advisor).
Reference letters may be sent directly to the above e-mail address.

The deadline for application is January 1, 2011.

For further information about our department, please visit:
http://www.cmpe.boun.edu.tr

--
H.Levent Akin                         []  To acquire knowledge and
Dean                                  []  communicate it to others