[ecoop-info] Call for Participation: MoDeVVa Workshop at MODELS

Levi Lœucio levi.lucio at uni.lu
Tue Sep 28 18:11:50 CEST 2010

                            MoDeVVa 2010
                  Co-located  with  MODELS  2010
           http://www.model-based-testing.de/modevva10/

     7th Workshop on Model Design, Verification and Validation
       ** Integrating Verification and Validation in MDE **

                            Oslo, Norway
                      October 3, 4 or 5, 2010

*** Workshop Overview ***

The workshop on model-driven engineering, verification, and validation
(MoDeVVa) has the objective to offer a forum for researchers and
practitioners who are working on V&V and MDE. At it's 7th edition,
MoDeVVa has become a reference in the area. The main goals of the
workshop are to identify, discuss, and elaborate mutual impacts of MDE
and V&V. This year we will present the following sessions:
Transformation Verification, Modelling and Model Based Testing. Given
that model transformations are increasingly becoming a central tool in
MDE, in this edition of MoDeVVa we will have a dedicated session to
model transformations and associated validation and verification
techniques.

We invite you to attend the MoDeVVa 2010 workshop.  Any questions you
have about the workshop can be sent to modevva2010 at model-based-testing.de

*** Program ***

This year we are honored to have Antti Huima President & CEO at
Conformiq Inc. (http://www.conformiq.com/manager.php?man=Antti) to
deliver the keynote speech. The program consists of 9 papers and can be
seen at (http://www.model-based-testing.de/modevva10/program.html)

** Program Committee **

Vasco Amaral (University Nova de Lisboa, Portugal)
Paul Ammann (George Mason University, USA)
Benoit Baudry (IRISA, France)
Fabrice Bouquet (University of Franche Comte, France)
Ruth Breu (Innsbruck University, Austria)
Gregor Engels (Universität Paderborn, Germany)
John Derrick (University of Sheffield, United Kingdom)
Alain Faivre (CEA LIST, France)
Mark Harman (King’s College London, United Kingdom)
Antti Huima (Conformiq, USA)
Levi Lúcio (University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg)
Eliane Martins (State University of Campinas, Brazil)
Mercedes Merayo (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain)
Roman Nagy (BMW, Germany)
Alexander Pretschner (Fraunhofer IESE / TU Kaiserslautern, Germany)
Holger Schlingloff (Fraunhofer FIRST / HU Berlin, Germany)
Dehla Sokenou (GEBIT Solutions, Germany)
Yves Le Traon (University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg)
Elisangela Vieira (Alcatel Lucent, France)
Stephan Weißleder (Fraunhofer FIRST / HU Berlin, Germany)

** Organization Committee **

--
Dr. Levi Lucio, Scientific Collaborator, LASSY
FSTC / University of Luxembourg, Campus Kirchberg