[ecoop-info] CFP 3rd International Workshop on Model-Driven Architecture and Modeling-Driven Software Development – MDA&MDSD’2011
Janis.Osis at cs.rtu.lv
Tue Feb 15 15:46:16 CET 2011
CALL FOR PAPERS
3rd International Workshop on Model-Driven Architecture and Modeling-Driven Software Development – MDA&MDSD’2011
organized in conjunction with the 6th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering - ENASE 2011.
Workshop website: http://www.enase.org/workshops.asp#MDA&MDSD
The workshop is aimed at theoretical and practical aspects of OMG’s Model Driven Architecture, the Modeling-Driven Software Development, and Model-Driven Engineering as well. The first Workshop “Model – Driven Architecture: Foundations, Practices and Implications (MDA2009)” was organized in conjunction with the 13th Conference on Advances in Data Base and Information Systems (ADBIS 2009) in Riga (Latvia). The 2nd “Model-Driven Architecture and Modeling Theory-Driven Development – MDA&MTDD2010” was organized in conjunction with the 5th ENASE 2010 conference in Athens (Greece).
The topics relevant (but not limited) for the workshop are as follows:
· Reasoning about models
· Computation Independent Model - knowledge model (pre-CIM)
· Computation Independent Model – business model
· Computation Independent Model – business requirements for the system
· Formalization of deriving use-cases from the CIM-business model
· Automatic and semi-automatic transformation from CIM to PIM
· Modeling theory-driven development of software
· Reconciling software requirements and architectures within MDA
· Modeling formalization of MDA’s software development
· Model transformation and code generation
· Modeling of requirements, architectures, platforms
· Model based techniques to guarantee the quality and efficiency of software development
· Domain modeling approaches in information systems engineering
· Model-Driven domain modeling, analysis and software development
· Concurrent model-driven automation engineering
· Domain-Specific Modeling Languages (DSMLs)
· Models for software product lines
· Models for web service design
· MDA-based distributed real-time and embedded systems
· Recovering reliable safety properties from system models
· Modeling for testing and validation
· Innovations and improvements of MDA
· MDA tools
Format and Duration
The workshop is planned as a one day event with 4 sessions, 90 min. each, with aper presentations 10 + 5 min. At the end of each session is planed a 10 min. discussion.
There will be a poster session.
Paper Review Process and publishing
Papers should be submitted through the conference online submission system, and should be original research contributions. All papers will be reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers for regular and poster sessions will be published in the ENASE Proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the workshop
1. Attila Adamko, University of Debrecen, Hungary
2. Irene Garrigos, Universad de Alicante, Spain;
3. Petr Hnetynka, Charles University, Czech Republic
4. Zbigniew Huzar, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
5. Lajos Kollár, University of Debrecen, Hungary.
6. Oksana Nikiforova, Riga Technical University, Latvia
7. Janis Osis, Riga Technical University, Latvia
8. Claus Pahl, Dublin City University, Ireland
9. Raman Ramsin, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, Islamic Republic of
10. Jordi Cabot, University of Toronto, Canada
11. Erika Asnina, Riga Technical University, Latvia
12. Audris Kalnins, University of Latvia
13. Christiano Braga, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil
(to be continued)
Paper Submission: March 7, 2011
Authors Notification: March 29, 2011
Final Paper Submission and Registration: April 8, 2011
Riga Technical University
e-mail: Janis.Osis at rtu.lv
Riga Technical University
e-mail Oksana.Nikiforova at rtu.lv
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info