[ecoop-info] Call for Papers FIBAC 2012 Antalya Turkey

İstanbul Kültür Üniversitesi iku at mm302.com
Fri Jul 8 12:16:50 CEST 2011

            International Finance Banking &  Insurance Congress

        Dear Colleagues,
        On  behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite you to participate  to “International Finance Banking &  Insurance Congress” which will be held on April 18-22, 2012 in Antalya,  Turkey.
        Fibac 2012 intends to be a global forum for  researchers to present and discuss recent innovations and new techniques in  Finance, Banking & Insurance.
        The Organizing Committee also  encourages companies and institutions to showcase their services in the  conference area. The congress will be held in Antalya, attracting millions of  people with its beautiful nature and historical riches. The combination of sun,  deep blue sea and mountain covered with trees cannot be seen easily all  together in everywhere.
        Antalya  offers everything you could imagine, compared to other holiday regions, it has  blue flag beaches, golf courses, natural surroundings that are unmatchable with  unique flora and fauna, historical places within a close distance, 300 sunshine  filled days, plus low humidity and sea fresh clean air.
        In  addition to scientific seminars, a wide range of social programs including city  tours and visits to historical places will be available.
        Further information is available on our congress web site www.fibacturkey.org Specific questions concerning  further information can be sent by fibac2012 at iku.edu.tr
        We  are looking forward to meeting you in Antalya at fibac 2012 and invite you to contribute our congress by submitting  your valuable papers.
With our best regards,
        Prof. Dr. Durmuş Dündar
    Congress President

              Suggest Your Friend
              Update Info
              Unsubscribe
              Sign Up

         İstanbul Kültür Üniversitesi E-bülteni'nin sorunsuz olarak e-posta gelen kutunuza
          nasıl ulaşacağını öğrenmek için lütfen burayı tıklayınız.