[ecoop-info] CDVE2011 call for papers - April 1, 2011

cdve2011 cdve2011 at uib.es
Mon Mar 7 13:39:50 CET 2011

Dear Committee member,

Please find the following call for full papers of CDVE2011. I would
appreciate your help to send to all the possible mailing lists and your
own organization. As usual, people do not need to have abstract
submission for sending a paper.
This time we have an important keynote speaker form Stanford University.
Please check the website for more details. In addition, our local
organizer, Prof. Yabuki is planning a wonderful conference for us. I
hope you can all attend.

Best regards from sunny Mallorca!

Yuhua Luo
CDVE2011 conference chair
---------------------------------------

CDVE2011 call for papers

The 8th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
and Engineering - www.cdve.org, Sept. 11-14, Osaka University, Japan

CDVE 2011 is calling for papers. The full paper deadline is April 1,
2011 and the short paper deadline is April 20, 2011. You can submit a
paper without submitting an abstract previously. You should submit the
paper by Easychair system. Please check how to submit a paper in
http://www.cdve.org/submit.html.

This year our keynote speaker is Professor Renate Fruchter at Stanford
University, founding director of the Project Based Learning Laboratory.
The proceedings will be published by LNCS.

All the original papers on our conference topics are welcome. The papers
should not be published nor submitted elsewhere. We emphasize the
cooperative aspect of all of them but not the disciplines themselves.
Please make sure that your paper addresses the cooperative aspect.

Please feel free to forward this call to any parties.

We look forward to seeing you in Osaka, Japan!

--
The 8th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
September 11-14, 2011
Osaka, Japan
http://www.cdve.org