[ecoop-info] Studentships for ECOOP 2011

Joao Araujo ja at di.fct.unl.pt
Sat May 7 23:20:50 CEST 2011

 Studentships for ECOOP 2011
 Application Deadline: 23 May 2011
 Notification Deadline: 30 May 2011

 http://ecoop11.comp.lancs.ac.uk/?q=content/studentships

Thanks to the generosity of AiTO and AOSD-Europe, we are pleased to
announce up to 20 studentship places for ECOOP 2011. These studentships
will provide financial support to students performing research related to
ECOOP topics to attend the conference. The studentships will provide
attendees with a free student registration to the conference. In special
cases, and at the discretion of the conference organisers, extra support
may be provided to cover additional costs, please contact the organisers
in good time before the conference if extra support is needed.

These studentships can be received in addition to the travel grants
provided by Google.

A condition of receiving the studentship is that students must participate
(e.g. through a submission or attending the symposium) in the Doctoral

Symposium. Also, recipients of the studentships will be asked to perform
certain duties during the conference to assist with the running of sessions.

 Travel Grants for ECOOP 2011

 Application Deadline: 23 May 2011
 Notification Deadline: 30 May 2011

 http://ecoop11.comp.lancs.ac.uk/?q=content/travel-grants

In partnership with Google, we are pleased to announce a limited number of
travel grants worth 500 EURO to academics and research students from
Eastern Europe to present papers at the conference.

To apply, please send an email to ecoop2011 at comp.lancs.ac.uk by May 23,
2011, including the title and co-authors of your accepted paper(s) and a
short resume.
Recipients will be notified by May 30, 2011.

These travel grants can be received in addition to the studentships.

The travel grant awards will reimburse actual expenses incurred. Details
will be sent those who receive awards. Grantees should acknowledge Google
in the final version of their paper, e.g., as follows "We would like to
thank Google for funding a travel grant that enabled XYZ to attend the
conference and present the paper."

Eligible countries include Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia
and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia,
Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia,
Slovenia,   Republic of Macedonia, Russian Federation, Ukraine.