[ecoop-info] CDVE2012 call for papers

cdve2012 cdve2012 at uib.es
Wed Nov 9 15:59:53 CET 2011

CDVE2012 call for papers

The 9th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
and Engineering - www.cdve.org, Sept. 2-5, Osaka, Japan

The Abstract submission deadline is: Feb. 15, 2012
We recommend you to submit an abstract first then the paper for either
full papers and short papers.
The full paper deadline is April 1, 2012 and the short paper deadline is
April 20, 2012. You can submit a paper without submitting an abstract
previously.
You should submit the paper by Easychair system. Please check how to
submit a paper in http://www.cdve.org/submit.html.

Our keynote speaker will be Professor Renate Fruchter at Stanford
University, founding director of the Project Based Learning Laboratory.
The proceedings will be published by LNCS.

All the original papers on our conference topics are welcome. The papers
should not be published nor submitted elsewhere. We emphasize the
cooperative aspect of all of them but not the disciplines themselves.
Please make sure that your paper addresses the cooperative aspect.

Please feel free to forward this call to any parties and put the
conference web URL link into your own website.

We look forward to seeing you in Osaka, Japan!
--
The 8th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering