[ecoop-info] Call for Workshop Proposals: 31st IEEE International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2012)
nayot at mst.edu
Mon Nov 14 20:51:23 CET 2011
Call for Workshop Proposals
31st IEEE International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2012)
Irvine, California, USA
8th/11th October 2012
Proposals are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with SRDS 2012. Each proposed workshop should
provide a forum to address specific topics of interest in the areas of reliability, security, privacy, and safety
of distributed systems and networks.
Accepted papers will be included in the Workshop Proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press, and
distributed at the Symposium. The papers might also be made available online from the workshop web pages.
Submission of workshop proposals: Friday, March 9
Workshop selection notification: Friday, March 23
Sending out workshop CFPs and web site ready: Friday, April 13
Submission of workshop papers: Monday, June 25
Acceptance notification for workshop papers: Friday, July 20
Submission of camera-ready workshop papers: Monday, July 30
Workshop organizers may shorten the above deadlines.
Workshop Proposal Submission
Workshops proposals should be submitted in the PDF format, and should include:
1. Workshop title
2. A statement of the workshop goals
3. Names, affiliations, and addresses of the organizers
4. A CFP draft
5. Planned length of the workshop (e.g., half day, full day)
6. A tentative schedule showing all planned activities (paper sessions, panels, keynote addresses, etc.)
7. Expected number of submissions and acceptance rate
8. Expected number of attendees
9. Program chair(s), and, optionally, tentative Technical Program Committee
10. Short professional biographies of workshop organizers
11. A description of the publicity plans
12. If applicable, descriptions of the past instances of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission counts,
acceptance counts, attendance counts, and web sites (URLs).
Please email workshop proposals with the subject "SRDS 2012 Workshop Proposal" to the IEEE SRDS 2012 Workshop
Chairs: Ravi Prakash (ravip at utdallas.edu) and Pin Zhou (pinzhou at us.ibm.com).
More information about the ecoop-info