[ecoop-info] Call for Contributions: Evaluate'12 @ PLDI - Improving Experimental Evaluation through Education

Matthias Hauswirth Matthias.Hauswirth at usi.ch
Tue Apr 3 12:05:25 CEST 2012

                       Evaluate 2012

            Workshop on Experimental Evaluation
        of Software and Systems in Computer Science

  Theme: Improving Experimental Evaluation through Education

                  CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

          http://evaluate.inf.usi.ch/evaluate2012

 Co-located with PLDI/ECOOP'12 in Beijing, China, June 15, 2012.

What should students learn about experimental evaluation?
How should we teach proper experimental evaluation?

Contribute your position -- submit a short, unformatted position statement
on "Improving Experimental Evaluation through Education" to Evaluate'12.

Submit now (deadline this Friday, April 6).

Location

Evaluate 2012 is co-located with PLDI/ECOOP 2012 in Beijing, China.

Important Dates

Submission deadline: Friday, April 6, 2012
Notification deadline: Thursday, April 19, 2012
Workshop date: Friday, June 15, 2012