[ecoop-info] TOOLS 2012, " The Triump of Objects", Prague May 28-June 1: Call for Workshops
Bertrand.Meyer at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 2 22:31:44 CET 2012
[This is a better version of the message previously held for moderation,
please use this one if possible.]
Workshop proposals are invited for TOOLS 2012, "The Triumph of Objects"
(http://tools.ethz.ch <http://tools.ethz.ch/> ), to be held in Prague May 28
to June 1 jointly with the set of TOOLS co-located conferences :
* TOOLS EUROPE 2012: 50th International Conference on Objects, Models,
* ICMT 2012: 5th International Conference on Model Transformation.
* Software Composition 2012: 10th International Conference.
* TAP 2012: 6th International Conference on Tests And Proofs.
* MSEPT 2012: International Conference on Multicore Software
Engineering, Performance, and Tools.
Workshops, which are normally one- or two-day long, provide organizers and
participants with an opportunity to exchange opinions, advance ideas, and
discuss preliminary results on current topics. The focus can be on in-depth
research topics related to the themes of the TOOLS conferences, on best
practices, on applications and industrial issues, or on some combination of
Submission proposal implies the organizers' commitment to organize and lead
the workshop personally if it is accepted. The proposal should include:
* Workshop title.
* Names of organizers and short bio.
* Proposed duration.
* Summary of the topics, goals and contents (guideline: 500 words).
* Brief description of the audience and community to which the
workshop is targeted.
* Plans for publication if any.
* Tentative Call for Papers.
Acceptance criteria are:
* Organizers' track record and ability to lead a successful workshop.
* Potential to advance the state of the art.
* Relevance of topics and contents to the topics of the TOOLS
* Timeliness and interest to a sufficiently large community.
Please send the proposals to me (Bertrand.Meyer AT inf.ethz.ch), with a
Subject header including the words "TOOLS WORKSHOP". Feel free to contact me
if you have any question
* Workshop proposal submission deadline: 17 February 2012.
* Notification of acceptance or rejection: as promptly as possible and
no later than February 24.
* Workshops: 28 May to 1 June 2012.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info