[ecoop-info] ACM ISMM 2012 Call for Papers (Reminder)
martin.vechev at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 30 23:40:46 CET 2012
International Symposium on Memory Management (ISMM)
June 15-16, 2012, Beijing China
Call For Papers. Important Dates
* Abstracts are due on February 2, 2012.
* Full papers are due on February 7th, 1pm PST, 2012.
ISMM is a forum for research in areas related to memory management. Areas of interest include but are not limited to
* Memory system correctness, design, and analysis
* Analysis of heap intensive programs
* Compiler analyses and tools to aid memory management
* Program analysis, synthesis, and verification
* Garbage collection
* Memory allocation and deallocation
* Development and evaluation of open source implementations
* Memory management algorithms, implementation, and correctness
ISMM solicits full-length submissions covering new work on these topics, as well as papers presenting confirmations or refutations of important prior results. Surveys and comparative analyses that shed new light on previously published techniques are also welcome.
Submissions. 10 page full paper submissions will be read by the program committee and designated reviewers, and judged on scientific merit, innovation, readability, and relevance. Papers previously published or already being reviewed by another conference are not eligible; if a closely related paper has been submitted to a journal, the authors must notify the program chair (see the SIGPLAN republication policy). Note: this year the submission deadline for ISMM is two days after the author notification deadline for PLDI, to make it possible for authors of relevant papers not accepted for PLDI to submit them to ISMM.
We welcome your participation!
General Chair: Martin Vechev
Program Chair: Kathryn S McKinley
See the web page for more details: http://ismm12.cs.purdue.edu/
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, ETH Zurich
More information about the ecoop-info