[ecoop-info] ECCE 2012 Workshop: "Visualization -- Beauty or The Beast"

Shah Rukh Humayoun humayoun at cs.uni-kl.de
Thu Jun 28 15:15:48 CEST 2012

Dear all,

At this year's ECCE conference we are organizing a
workshop. ECCE 2012 is the 30th annual conference of the
European Association of Cognitive Ergonomics. It brings
together researchers and practitioners who are interested
in disseminating their knowledge, experience and ideas in
the area of cognitive ergonomics, human technology
interaction and cognitive engineering.
ECCE 2012 will be held at Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh, Scotland, 28 - 31 August 2012.

The topic of our workshop is: Visualization -- Beauty or
The Beast

The goal of the workshop is to exchange ideas,
experiences, viewpoints from different disciplines, and
visions on the role of industry and academia in developing
a common ground for aware design and teaching.

We would like to encourage you to participate at our
workshop! Those interested in participating at the
workshop should submit an extended abstract (1-2 pages)
for a position paper. Please send the abstracts in PDF
format to ecce12 at hciv.de
The deadline is July 15 (so it's close, but it's just 1-2
pages :-)).

For more information please have a look at our website:
 http://hciv.de/ecce12

We really hope that you'll be able to participate at our
workshop and are looking forward to receiving your
contributions.

Best regards,
Gerrit van der Veer, Achim Ebert, Inga Scheler, and Shah
Rukh Humayoun.
(workshop organizers)