[ecoop-info] [IPCCC 2013] Call for Posters - 32nd IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference
lpei at nova.edu
Sat Aug 17 03:47:31 CEST 2013
Call for Posters
32nd IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC 2013)
December 6th - December 8th, 2013
San Diego, California, USA
The International Performance, Computing, and Communications Conference (IPCCC) is a premier IEEE conference presenting research in the performance of computer and communication systems. IEEE IPCCC 2013 (http://ipccc.org/index.html) will be held in San Diego, California, USA, on December 6 - December 8, 2013.
The IPCCC poster session is an excellent venue for presenting and discussing recent and ongoing work. Student submissions are especially encouraged and will be given preference. However, non-students are also welcome to submit. For maximum exposure, the poster session will be held with the conference reception.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Big Data Processing and Analytics
* Cache, Memory, and Disk Storage Systems
* Data Centers and Cloud Computing
* Embedded Systems
* Fundamental Theory and Algorithms
* Internet Services and Network Management
* Mobile Ad Hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networks
* Multi- and Single-Core Processor Architecture
* Network Data Mining
* Network Information Assurance and Security
* Network Protocols
* Online Social Network Analysis
* Parallel and Distributed Systems
* Performance Evaluation and Modeling
* Performance Tools and Techniques
* Ubiquitous Computing
* Wireless Communication and Networks
* Workload Characterization and its Impact on Architecture Design
Authors are invited to submit two-page poster papers. Submitted manuscripts should be structured as technical papers and may not exceed 2 letter size (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings:
A subset of full paper submissions will also be invited to the IEEE IPCCC Poster Session. Accepted poster papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
Submissions should be sent to the Poster Chair, Dr. Peixiang Liu (lpei at nova.edu<mailto:lpei at nova.edu>), by September, 6th, 2013.
Poster Display Size:
The poster for display should not exceed 46in by 34in (1168mm by 864mm).
Nova Southeastern University
lpei at nova.edu<mailto:lpei at nova.edu>
More information about the ecoop-info