[ecoop-info] Call for Tutorials for ECMFA, ECOOP and ECSA 2013 (July 1-2, 2013)
gergely.varro at es.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jan 8 10:22:41 CET 2013
ECMFA, ECOOP and ECSA 2013 invite submissions for tutorial proposals on all topics of potential interest to the conference attendees, including, among others:
* Model-Based Engineering 
* Object-Orientation 
* Software Architecture 
Tutorial proposals must include the following information:
About the tutorial
* the name (title) of the tutorial;
* the conference, whose topics have the largest intersection with the subject of the proposal;
* a one-page abstract, which should mention (the breadth and depth of) the tutorial scope;
* the intended length of the tutorial : half-day (3-4 hours) vs. full-day (6-8 hours). If you are proposing a full day tutorial, explain why a full day is required;
* the clear identification of the intended audience, its assumed background, and its expected expertise level (beginner, intermediate or advanced);
* the presentation format: lecture along with slides, hands-on exercises, group problem solving sessions, etc.
* references to other scientific events where the submitted tutorial has already been presented in the proposed or a different form (if any) including information about the number of participants;
* any special requirements that the tutorial may have (beside a tutorial room and standard AV equipment).
About each presenter
* Name, affiliation, email address, telephone number
* Primary contact: identify one presenter as the primary contact
* A brief biography (up to 200 words), focusing on the expertise of the presenter in the field
# Proposal Submission and Review
Tutorial proposals should be submitted by email to the tutorial organizers, Naouel Moha, Jean Privat, and Gergely Varró (ec13-tutorial at uqam.ca).
Each proposal will be evaluated according to:
* the value and relevance of its topic,
* the completeness and quality of the tutorial proposal,
* the expertise and experience of the tutorial presenters,
* the presentation ability of the presenter(s),
* the potential of the proposed tutorial to attract participants.
The number of accepted proposals will be limited by the availability of the conference rooms.
# Important dates
The submission deadline is April 5th, 2013.
Notifications will be made by April 26th, 2013.
Tutorials will take place on July 1st and 2nd, in parallel with workshops, before the main conference tracks.
For additional information about this Call for Tutorial, please contact the tutorial organizers, Naouel Moha, Jean Privat, and Gergely Varró (ec13-tutorial at uqam.ca).
An up-to-date version of this call for tutorial may be found at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info