[ecoop-info] YR-CONCUR 2013 - Young Researchers Workshop on Concurrency Theory
damian at famaf.unc.edu.ar
Wed May 8 22:34:07 CEST 2013
[We apologise for multiple copies.]
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
4th International Young Researchers Workshop
on Concurrency Theory
August 31, 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Aims and objectives
This workshop aims at providing a platform for PhD students and young researchers who recently completed their doctoral studies, to exchange new results related to concurrency theory and receive feedback on their research. Focus is on informal discussions. Excellent master students working on concurrency theory are also encouraged to contribute.
YR-CONCUR 2013 is a satellite workshop of CONCUR 2013 and will be held on Saturday, August 31, 2013. It is anticipated that many CONCUR participants will attend the YR-workshop (and vice versa). Presentations are selected on the basis of an abstract of up to 4 pages (incl. references) describing the research. No particular format is required. Submissions are judged on the expected interest in and quality of the talk. The accepted abstracts will be made available at the workshop, but no formal proceedings are planned. It is thus also allowed (and encouraged) to send results that have been published at other conferences (although preferably not at CONCUR 2013 or any of its other satellite workshops).
The first edition YR-CONCUR 2009 was organized by Joost-Pieter Katoen as a satellite workshop of CONCUR 2009 in Bologna, Italy. The second edition YR-CONCUR 2010 was organized by Bas Luttik as a satellite workshop of CONCUR 2010 in Paris, France. The third and fourth editions YR-CONCUR 2011 and YR-CONCUR 2012 were organized by Benedikt Bollig as satellite workshops of CONCUR 2011 and CONCUR 2012.
• Deadline for 4-page abstracts: June 22, 2013
• Notification of acceptance: July 20, 2013
• Final version: August 3, 2013
• Workshop: August 31, 2013
4-page abstracts should be submitted via the YR-CONCUR 2013 submission page on the EasyChair system.
Organizer and PC Chair
• Nicolas D'Ippolito
• Laura Bocchi (Leicester University, UK)
• Benedikt Bollig (Cachan, France)
• Guido de Caso (Buenos Aires University, Argentina)
• Rodrigo Castro (ETH, switzerland)
• Matias Lee (Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Argentina)
• Bas Luttik (Technical University Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
• Ana Almeida Matos (Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal)
• Luca Padovani (Università di Torino, Italy)
• Nir Piterman (Leicester University, UK)
• Daniel Sykes (Imperial College London, UK)
• Hugo Vieira (University of Lisbon, Portugal)
More information about the ecoop-info