[ecoop-info] final CfP: CeSCoP'14: Intl Workshop on Compliance, Evolution and Security in Cross-Organizational Processes (in Conjunction with EDOC'14)
david.knuplesch at uni-ulm.de
Fri Apr 4 23:58:42 CEST 2014
Final CfP - CeSCoP'14 In Conjunction with EDOC'14 - International Workshop
on Compliance, Evolution and Security in Cross-Organizational Processes
[Apologies for cross-posting]
Final Call for Papers: CeSCoP'14 In Conjunction with EDOC'14, September
01-05, 2014 - Ulm, Germany
The 1st International Workshop on Compliance, Evolution and Security in
Cross-Organizational Processes, In conjunction with EDOC 2014 - The
Enterprise Computing Conference, Ulm, Germany.
- Paper submissions: April 8, 2014
- Paper acceptance notifications: May 20, 2014
- Camera-ready papers due: June 14, 2014
- Stefanie Rinderle-Ma and Walid Fdhila, University of Vienna
- Manfred Reichert and David Knuplesch, University of Ulm
- Johannes Reich, SAP AG, Germany
Scope of the Workshop
Globalization and competitive pressure created the need for collaborations
among business partners who join their forces and combine their services in
order to provide added-value products. Despite the benefits of such
cross-organizational collaborations, new challenges raise; e.g., mainly the
ability to cope with security, adaptation, compliance and privacy. The
CeSCoP workshop focuses on the research problems faced in
cross-organizational processes and aims to support investigation and novel
solutions with regard to the specific requirements arising in this context.
The SeSCoPí14 workshop focuses on research in cross-organizational business
processes, and aims to investigate the following topics.
- Governance, risk and compliance
- Compliance rule specification
- Compliance verification
- Security, privacy and trust
- Compliance monitoring
- Soundness Criteria
- Adaptation, evolution, and versioning
- Mining, monitoring
- Dynamic changes and change propagation
- Change mining
- Impact analysis and predictive analytics
- Exception handling
- Data-aware cross-organizational and distributed processes
- Shared and distributed data objects
- Data (exchange) semantics
- Data-aware soundness
- Component models
- Modeling and implementation of business to business interactions
- Coordination models of different interactions within business processes
- Maintainability, extensibility
We invite two types of contributions to the workshop: full scientific papers
and short papers. Full scientific papers must present unpublished work that
is not being considered in another forum, but can present unfinished
research. It should clearly establish the research contribution and relation
to previous research. Authors are requested to prepare submissions in
English of no more than 10 pages. Short papers of no more than 5 pages can
be submitted for inclusion in the proceedings. Short papers can be practical
experience reports or tool demos. Submissions will be reviewed by at least
three PC members based on their originality, significance, technical
soundness and clarity of exposition.
All submissions must be made in PDF format and comply with the IEEE Computer
Society Conference Proceedings Format Guidelines.
Submissions can be uploaded via EasyChair:
- Raffael Accorsi, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- Franois Charoy, University of Lorraine, France.
- Marlon Dumas, University of Tartu, Estonia.
- Peter Emmel, SAG AG, Germany.
- Khaled Gaaloul, CRP Henri Tudor, Luxembourg.
- Luciano Garcia-Banuelos, University of Tartu, Estonia.
- Claude Godart, University of Lorraine, France.
- Anat Goldstein, Ben Gurion University, Israel.
- Akhil Kumar, Penn State University, PA, USA.
- Martin Leucker, University of Luebeck, Germany.
- Niels Lohmann, University of Rostock, Germany.
- Thao Ly, University of Ulm, Germany.
- Jürgen Mangler, University of Vienna, Austria.
- Lars Mönch, University of Hagen, Germany.
- Munindar Singh, North Carolina State University, NC, USA.
- Elham Ramezani Taghiabadi, Eindhoven University of Technology,
- Barbara Weber, University of Innsbruck, Austria.
If you have any questions regarding CeSCoP14, please email
david.knuplesch at uni-ulm.de.
More information about the ecoop-info