[ecoop-info] CDVE2014 abstract deadline approaching! - Feb. 15. The 11th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering

cdve 2014 cdve2014 at cdve.org
Fri Feb 7 03:42:06 CET 2014

CDVE2014 - Sept.14 - 17, 2014, Seattle, USA (www.cdve.org)

The CDVE2014 abstract deadline is approaching very soon : Feb. 15, 2014

To submit an abstract is recommended but not obligated. You can submit
a full paper or a short paper without an abstract. But we highly
recommend you to submit an abstract to increase the quality of the
paper and the possibility of acceptance.

All un-published contributions related to cooperative design,
cooperative visualization,
cooperative engineering and other cooperative applications such as
cooperative learning,
gaming, decision making, social networks etc.are welcome to submit.
There are much more! Please refer to our call for papers page -
http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html for more information.

All the accepted papers will be published by Springer in LNCS with
indices of ISI Web of Science,
EI Engineering index, ACM digital library, dblp etc.

For those who want their papers to be SCI indexed: Some of the best
related papers will be selected to expand and resubmit to some SCI
indexed journal from our proceedings which include the "Concurrent
Engineering" Journal. See http://cer.sagepub.com for more information.

Seattle is a high tech area with very active research and development,
start-up activities
going on. It has a great landscape with beautiful lakes, volcano
mountains and by the Pacific
Ocean. September is one of the best months to visit Seattle area.

We look forward to meeting you in Seattle, September!

CDVE2014

(You are free to send this call to other parties.)

--

The 11th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
Sept.14 - 17, 2014, Seattle, USA
Email: cdve2014 at cdve.org
Web: http://www.cdve.org