[ecoop-info] Deadline extension RCIS 2014 - Eighth IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science
Charlotte.Hug at univ-paris1.fr
Wed Feb 12 09:53:01 CET 2014
We are pleased to announce that the deadline for submitting your
contribution to the 8th IEEE RCIS 2014 conference has been extended to
*March 1*. However, Abstracts are still due to *February 15*.
Moreover, authors of papers that obtained the highest marks in the
reviewing process will be invited to submit an extended version of their
work for potential publication to a special issue of the International
Journal of Information System Modeling and Design (IGI) and a special
issue titled Social Network Analysis and Information Systems in Springer
Journal Social Network Analysis and Mining (SNAM).
- Abstract submission deadline: February 15, 2014
- Papers submission extended deadline: March 1, 2014
- Tutorial proposals submission deadline: March 15, 2014
- Posters & Demos submission deadline: March 15, 2014
- Doctoral Consortium submission deadline: March 15, 2014
- Notification to Authors and Registration Opening: April 19, 2014
- Camera-ready copies for all papers: May 7, 2014
- RCIS 2014 Conference: May 28-30, 2014
All the calls are available on the website : http://rcis-conf.com/rcis2014/
We are looking forward to receiving your paper and meeting you in
The RCIS 2014 Conference Committee
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de
suspect n'a ete trouve.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info