[ecoop-info] CFP: (WNTEST) deadline has been extended
Amira Abdel Magid
am_abdelmagid at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 17:27:22 CET 2014
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
International Workshop on Wireless Networks and Energy Saving Techniques (WNTEST) in conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2014).
* Submission has been extended to: 30 January, 2014.
* Notification of acceptance: 20 March, 2014.
Place and Time : Hasselt, Belgium (2-5 June 2014)
Workshop Website : http://rabieramadan.org/WNTEST-2014/
Submission Link : https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wntest2014
The International Workshop on Wireless Networks and Energy Saving Techniques (WNTEST-2014) provides an international forum on the advances in the wireless networks and utilization of Techniques that will be held in Hasselt, Belgium (2-5 June 2014) in conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks, and Technologies (ANT-2014).
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
* Energy efficient Wireless and Mobile Network Architecture
* Energy-efficiency in vehicular networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Ad Hoc and Mesh Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Personal Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Local Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks
* Energy Efficient Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks
* Energy Efficient Optical Wireless Access Networks
* Energy Efficient Mobile Computing and Wireless Communications
* Future Wireless Networks and Protocols
* Multimedia Communications and energy efficient Services
* Congestion handling and Admission Control with efficient energy management
* Wireless MAC Protocols: Design and Analysis for energy saving
* Quality of Service Provisioning
* Wireless Network Trust, Privacy and Security with efficient energy treatment
* Cross-Layer Design and Adaptation for energy management
* Radio Resource Management for best energy utilization
* Mobility, Handoff and Location Management for efficient energy saving
· Performance Modeling and Evaluation based energy management
* Wireless Networks and energy efficient data handling
All workshop accepted papers will be printed in the ANT-2014 conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-accessProcedia Computer Science series (on-line). Procedia Computer Sciences is hosted on www.Elsevier.com and on Elsevier content platform ScienceDirect (http://www.sciencedirect.com), and will be freely available worldwide. All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Thomson Reuters' Conference Proceeding Citation Index http://thomsonreuters.com/conference-proceedings-citation-index/. The papers will contain linked references, XML versions and citable DOI numbers. You will be able to provide a hyperlink to all delegates and direct your conference website visitors to your proceedings. All accepted papers will also be indexed in DBLP (http://dblp.uni-trier.de/). The selective outstanding papers presented at the workshop, after further revision, will be considered for publication in journals special issues at
Rabie A. Ramadan Amira A. Elmagid
E-mail: rabie at rabieramadan.org
Amira A. Elmagid
E-mail: am_abdelmagid at yahoo.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info