[ecoop-info] MUD 2014 Call for papers
sonia.haiduc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:34:09 CEST 2014
CALL FOR PAPERS — MUD 2014
4th International Workshop on Mining Unstructured Data
Sep 30, 2014 --- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
MUD is the International workshop on Mining Unstructured Data, where researchers in the field discuss about addressing the challenges posed by mining unstructured software data, to encourage cross-fertilization from different research domains, including NLP, IR, Machine Learning, etc. and to document and advance the state of the art of MUD.
MUD 2014 will be held in the beautiful garden city of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, and it will be co-located with ICSME, the 30th International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution.
MUD 2014 invites contributions in the form of short papers (4 pages plus up to 2 pages for references). Submissions can be research papers, studies, experience reports, and papers discussing a work-in-progress on Mining Unstructured Data. Papers must not have been accepted elsewhere for publication or be under review at another workshop, conference, or journal.
All submitted papers should follow the IEEE Conference Publishing Services (CPS) formatting instructions (http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting) and must not exceed 4 pages (including all text, figures) plus 2 pages maximum for references. Submissions are to be submitted online via the MUD 2014 EasyChair conference management system (https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mud2014).
MUD 2014 encourages papers on the following (and related) topics:
- Mining unstructured data to support specific software engineering tasks (e.g., feature location, traceability link recovery, source code quality, etc.)
- Applications of NLP, IR, Machine Learning, AI, etc. approaches to mine unstructured software data
- Industrial applications of mining unstructured data approaches
- Studies in mining unstructured software data
- Challenges and lessons learned in mining unstructured software data
- Success or failure stories of mining unstructured software data
- The future of mining unstructured software data
Papers submission: July 7, 2014 (23.59.59, AOE Time)
Notification: July 31, 2014
Camera-ready: August 7, 2014 (23.59.59, AOE Time)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info