[ecoop-info] Call for Workshop Proposals - SERA 2015
slim.kallel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:14:53 CEST 2014
The 13th International Conference on Software Engineering Research,
Management and Applications (SERA 2015) will take place in Hammamet,
Tunisia, May 13-15, 2015. We are inviting you to submit a workshop proposal.
* Scope and Goal
SERA 2015 provides an international forum where engineers, researchers, and
advanced graduate students are invited to present their experiences and
their recent advances and latest research results related to all aspects of
software engineering research and applications.
The SERA workshops offer a venue where participants are given the
opportunity to present and discuss new ideas and emerging topics in the
field of Software Engineering, Management and Applications. The workshops
will be held in conjunction with the main conference. They are designed to
provide an opportunity for in-depth discussion of current and emerging
topics of interest to the SERA community.
* Important Dates
Proposal due: December 01, 2014
Notification: December 15, 2014
* Writing a Proposal
Each workshop proposal (2-4 pages total length) should include the
- Title of the workshop
- An abstract giving the goals and scope of the workshop
- Description of the workshop content and topics
- Names, short biographies, and contact information of the workshop
- List of program committee members. Members should be from multiple
- History of the workshop if this is not the first instance
- Relevant previous experience of the organizing committee
- Contact information of the workshop organizer(s).
* Responsibilities of the Workshop Organizers
The workshop organizers are responsible for:
- Writing and disseminating the call-for-papers. The call should make
it clear that at least one author of any accepted paper must attend the
- Development and publishing of a workshop web site with all the
- Review process and selection of accepted paper
- Defining the workshop program and scheduling the presentations
* Responsibilities of the SERA 2015 Organizing Committee
The SERA 2015 organizing committee will be responsible for the following:
- Providing publicity for the workshop series as a whole.
- Providing logistics support and a meeting place for the workshop.
- In conjunction with the organizers, determining the start and end
times of the workshop.
* Submitting a Proposal
All workshop proposals should be sent by E-Mail to the workshop co-chairs :
- Anis Charfi, SAP Darmstadt, Germany
anis.charfi [at] sap.com
- Hatem Hadj Kacem, University of Sfax, Tunisia
hatem.hadjkacem [at] fsegs.rnu.tn
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info