[ecoop-info] [Deadline Extended] CFP - IEEE SG-STA 2015 (proceedings published by IEEE)
Miguel A. Vega-Rodriguez
mavega at unex.es
Fri Oct 31 14:14:43 CET 2014
Call for Papers
IEEE SG-STA 2015: Smart Green Systems, Technologies and Approaches
to be held as part of the IEEE International Conference ICIT 2015
(proceedings published by IEEE)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 21, 2014 (EXTENDED)
Energy and its efficient use is a hot topic, becoming more and more
important. Many systems, technologies, and approaches are being proposed
for making a smart use or green use of energy. These technologies and
approaches are being applied to different areas: computing and ICT in
general, buildings, cities, etc. On the one hand, green computing is
nowadays one of the major challenges for most IT organizations that
involve medium and large scale ICT infrastructures like grids, clouds,
supercomputers, and clusters. On the other hand, science and technology
are being applied in assessing, monitoring, and optimising the
environmental performance of existing buildings and cities. Furthermore,
smart technologies for renewable energy will also have an important
role. The goal of this special session is therefore to bring together
researchers in the fields of smart green systems, technologies and
approaches, hence establishing a forum for discussing challenges, new
ideas, results, applications, and future directions.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Green computing and green ICT systems.
- Advanced building envelope technologies for HPC.
- Smart energy systems for smart buildings or smart cities.
- Sustainable building technologies.
- Smart technologies for renewable energy.
- Energy efficiency in ICT, buildings, and cities.
- Energy-aware systems and technologies.
- Optimization techniques for efficient energy consumption.
- Green software engineering methodologies and tools.
- Energy-efficient cloud computing approaches.
- Smart energy management, usage, and optimization.
- Demand-side management and advance control schemes for smart buildings
- Market development measures, policy making tools and support actions
for smart buildings and cities.
- Advances in dynamic modelling tools and cross-disciplinary issues.
- Commissioning, monitoring technologies, and performance evaluation
methodologies in the context of smart buildings and cities.
More information about IEEE SG-STA 2015:
Submission procedure: All the instructions for paper submission are
included in the IEEE ICIT 2015 website: http://www.icit2015.org
Web page for submitting your contribution:
More information about the ecoop-info