[ecoop-info] Research fellow in Software Tools for Conflict Detection in Software Models
b.bordbar at cs.bham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 11:02:44 CEST 2015
The School of Computer Science at University of Birmingham is seeking
strong and motivated research fellows to investigate, design and
develop software frameworks for automated detection of conflicts in
models representing behaviour of software systems. Core skills required are
- Experience of software development with Eclipse
- Experience of working with Constraint Solvers (SAT, SMT, Alloy, ...)
- Experience of development of a reasonably large software in industry
- Knowledge of workflows and business processes (desirable)
- Familiarity with model transformation technologies (desirable)
For further details see http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~bxb/public/52820.pdf.
For an informal discussion contact Behzad Bordbar b.bordbar at cs.bham.ac.uk.
Starting date and duration:
This is a fixed-term post for 3 years, starting on the 1st July 2015 or
soon thereafter (starting date can be adjusted).
Funded by the EPSRC, the starting salary is normally in the range 28,695
GBP to 37,394 GBP.
With potential progression once in post to £39,685 a years.
Interested applicants please apply through http://tinyurl.com/o3bpr9b
and send your resume and a covering letter to b.bordbar at cs.bham.ac.uk.
11 May 2015
More information about the ecoop-info