[ecoop-info] MPC 2015 - Call For Participation
maciej.pirog at cs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 28 01:40:57 CEST 2015
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
12th International Conference on Mathematics of Program Construction (MPC 2015)
Königswinter, Germany, 29 June - 1 July 2015
Early registration deadline: *** 29 May 2015 ***
Hotel rooms reserved until: *** 29 May 2015 ***
The MPC conferences aim to promote the development of mathematical
principles and techniques that are demonstrably practical and
effective in the process of constructing computer programs, broadly
The conference will take place in Königswinter, Maritim Hotel, where
accommodation has been reserved. Königswinter is situated on the right
bank of the river Rhine, opposite Germany's former capital Bonn, at
the foot of the Siebengebirge.
To register for the conference send an email to mpc2015 at online.de
stating your name and affiliation. We will then provide further
details, including hotel booking. You can also use the email address
for any queries you might have.
The early registration fee for the conference is 375 Euros if you pay
via bank transfer and 385 Euros if you pay using PayPal. The early
registration deadline is 29 May 2015; after this point, the
registration fee rises to 425 Euros (bank transfer) and 435 Euros
We have a block booking of rooms at the conference hotel at a special
reduced rate, but only until 29th May 2015; after this point, the
rooms will be released and the special rate unavailable.
* Carroll Morgan, University of New South Wales
"A nondeterministic lattice of information"
* Torsten Grust, Universität Tübingen
"A Compilation of Compliments for a Compelling Companion: the
* "Exploring an Interface Model for CKA"
Bernhard Möller and Tony Hoare
* "On Rely-Guarantee Reasoning"
Stephan Van Staden
* "A Relation-Algebraic Approach to Multirelations and Predicate
Rudolf Berghammer and Walter Guttmann
* "Preference Decomposition and the Expressiveness of Preference Query
* "Hierarchy in Generic Programming Libraries"
José Pedro Magalhães and Andres Löh
* "Polynomial Functors Constrained by Regular Expressions"
Dan Piponi and Brent Yorgey
* "A Program Construction and Verification Tool for Separation Logic"
Brijesh Dongol, Victor B. F. Gomes, and Georg Struth
* "Calculating Certified Compilers for Non-Deterministic Languages"
* "Notions of Bidirectional Computation and Entangled State Monads"
Faris Abou-Saleh, James Cheney, Jeremy Gibbons, James McKinna, and Perdita
* "A clear picture of lens laws"
Sebastian Fischer, Zhenjiang Hu, and Hugo Pacheco
* "Regular Varieties of Automata and Coequations"
Julian Salamanca, Jan Rutten, Marcello Bonsangue, Enric Cosme-Llópez, and
* "Column-wise Extendible Vector Expressions and the Relational Computation
of Sets of Sets"
* "Turing-Completeness Totally Free"
* "Auto in Agda: Programming proof search using reflection"
Pepijn Kokke and Wouter Swierstra
* "Fusion for Free: Efficient Algebraic Effect Handlers"
Nicolas Wu and Tom Schrijvers
Ralf Hinze University of Oxford, UK (chair)
Eerke Boiten University of Kent, UK
Jules Desharnais Université Laval, Canada
Lindsay Groves Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Zhenjiang Hu National Institute of Informatics, Japan
Graham Hutton University of Nottingham, UK
Johan Jeuring Utrecht University and Open University, The
Jay McCarthy Vassar College, US
Bernhard Möller Universität Augsburg, Germany
Shin-Cheng Mu Academia Sinica, Taiwan
Dave Naumann Stevens Institute of Technology, US
Pablo Nogueira Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
Ulf Norell University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Bruno C. d. S. Oliveira The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
José Nuno Oliveira Universidade do Minho, Portugal
Alberto Pardo Universidad de la República, Uruguay
Christine Paulin-Mohring INRIA-Université Paris-Sud, France
Tom Schrijvers KU Leuven, Belgium
Emil Sekerinski McMaster University, Canada
Tim Sheard Portland State University, US
Anya Tafliovich University of Toronto Scarborough, Canada
Tarmo Uustalu Institute of Cybernetics, Estonia
Janis Voigtländer Universität Bonn, Germany
Ralf Hinze University of Oxford, UK (co-chair)
Janis Voigtländer Universität Bonn, Germany (co-chair)
José Pedro Magalhães Standard Chartered Bank, UK
Maciej Piróg University of Oxford, UK
Nicolas Wu University of Bristol, UK
For queries about local matters, please write to jv at informatik.uni-bonn.de.
More information about the ecoop-info