[ecoop-info] CFP: SPLC 2015 - Software Product Line Conference
yu.sun.cs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 03:47:19 CET 2015
The Software Product Line Conference (SPLC) is a premier forum where
researchers, practitioners, and educators can present and discuss the
most recent ideas, trends, experiences, and challenges in the area of
software and system product lines engineering.
In 2015, SPLC will be held in Nashville, TN.
For the research track, we invite high quality submissions describing
original and unpublished results of in all areas related to software
and system product line engineering.
The topics include but are not limited to:
- Business, organizational, and process issues
- Product line evolution and life-cycle
- Validation and verification
- Non-functional considerations
- Multi product lines, product lines of product lines
- Open source systems
- Software ecosystems and supply chains
- Incremental development of product lines
- Non-traditional applications of product line concepts
We invite the following two categories of contributions:
- Full papers describing original results of conceptual,
theoretical, empirical, and experimental research. The papers in this
category must rely on theoretical and/or empirical evaluation.
- Short/Vision papers describing emerging technical and business
directions, future trends, emerging ideas and outstanding challenges
along with possible approaches for resolving them.
Page limit is 10 pages for full papers and 5 pages for short/vision
papers. Submissions should follow the ACM SIGS proceedings format and
will be reviewed by at least three members of the SPLC 2015 Research
Track program committee.
Paper submission: http://www.splc2015.net/cfps.html
Important Dates (Research/Industry Track)
Abstract Submission: March 15, 2015
Paper Submission: March 23, 2015
Notification: May 6, 2015
Camera-ready copy: May 30, 2015
Conference: July 20-24, 2015
Further enquiries can be made to the Research Track chairs:
research-chairs at splc2015.net
More information about the ecoop-info