[ecoop-info] CFPs: 4th International Workshop on Body Area Sensor Networks(BASNet-15)
Zahoor.Khan at Dal.Ca
Wed Jan 28 18:25:18 CET 2015
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 4th International Workshop on Body Area Sensor Networks (BASNet-15) provides an international forum on the latest technologies and research in the field of Body Area Networks (BANs). BASNet 2015 will be held in London, United Kingdom (2-5 June 2015) in conjunction with the 6th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks, and Technologies (ANT-2015).
Workshop Website: https://sites.google.com/site/comsenselab/basnet-15
The workshop provides a multi-disciplinary collaborative forum for researchers and practitioners to submit papers with novel ideas, innovative solutions, and research results related to the field of the Body Area Sensor Networks. The workshop also invites researchers to submit original work on sensors communication in Body Area Networks.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
* Wearable and implantable sensors
* Bio-sensors communication
* Sensors communication in Body Area Networks
* Body Area Networks in Hospital environment
* Body Area Networks for Medical Applications
* Routing Layer protocols for Body Area Networks
* MAC Layer protocols for Body Area Networks
* Cross layer routing protocols for Body Area Networks
* Body Area Networks and cloud computing
* RFID tags for Body Area Networks
* Security protocols for Body Area Networks
* E-Health wireless applications
* Body Area Networks used for patient health monitoring
* Paper submission due date: 10 February 2015
* Notification of acceptance: 1 March 2015
* Camera-ready due date: 28 March 2015
* Workshop: 2-5 June 2015
SUBMISSION AND PROCEEDINGS
All papers accepted for workshops will be included in the ANT-2015 proceedings, which will be published by Elsevier. The authors must follow Elsevier guidelines as given in ANT-2014 website (http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/ant-15/). The number of pages for workshop papers is limited to 6 pages. Authors should submit their contributions electronically in PDF format at: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=basnet15.
The submission processes will be managed by easychair.org. If you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking "I have no EasyChair account" button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.
In case of any problem with submission, please contact the workshop organizers for assistance.
All workshops accepted papers will be printed in the conference proceedings published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series (on-line). Procedia Computer Sciences is hosted on www.Elsevier.com<http://www.Elsevier.com> and on Elsevier content platform ScienceDirect (http://www.sciencedirect.com), and will be freely available worldwide. All papers in Procedia will also be indexed by Thomson Reuters' Conference Proceeding Citation Index http://thomsonreuters.com/conference-proceedings-citation-index/. The papers will contain linked references, XML versions and citable DOI numbers. You will be able to provide a hyperlink to all delegates and direct your conference website visitors to your proceedings. All accepted papers will also be indexed in DBLP (http://dblp.uni-trier.de/).
Journal Special Issue
Extended version of all accepted papers in the workshop will be published in the International Journal of Journal of Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (JUSPN)..
TECHNICAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
* William Phillips, Dalhousie University (Canada)
* Shyamala Sivakumar, Saint Mary's University (Canada)
* Sherali Zeadally, University of Kentucky (USA)
* Ansar-Ul-Haque Yasar, Hasselt University (Belgium)
* Saad Qaiser, NUST (Pakistan)
* Farrukh A. Khan, King Saud University (Saudi Arabia)
* Muhammad Moid Sandhu, COMSATS IIT (Pakistan)
* Muhammad Imran, King Saud University (Saudi Arabia)
* Ayesha Hussain Khan, COMSATS IIT (Pakistan)
* Umar Qasim, University of Alberta (Canada)
* Hasan Mehmood, Quaid-i-Azam University (Pakistan)
* Hai Wang, Saint Mary's University (Canada)
* Kashif Saleem, King Saud University (Saudi Arabia)
* Faisal Shaikh, MUET (Pakistan)
* Amjad Gawanmeh, Concordia University (Canada)
* Turki Alghamdi, Umm AlQura University (Saudi Arabia)
* Zahoor Khan, Higher Colleges of Technology (UAE)
* Nadeem Javaid, COMSATS IIT (Pakistan)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ecoop-info