[ecoop-info] Final CfP ICOOOLPS Workshop: Implementation Compilation Optimization of Object Oriented Languages Programming and Systems
floreal.morandat at labri.fr
Mon Mar 30 12:14:02 CEST 2015
CALL FOR PAPERS (DEADLINE EXTENSION)
10th Workshop on
Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of
Object-Oriented Languages, Programs and Systems !
(Collocated with Ecoop’15)
Prague, Czech Republic, July 6th, 2015
[The deadline has been extended to April, 13th 2015 ]
The ICOOOLPS workshop series brings together researchers and practitioners working in the field of OO languages implementation and optimization. ICOOOLPS key goal is to identify current and emerging issues relating to the efficient implementation, compilation and optimization of such languages, and outlining future challenges and research directions.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Topics of interest for ICOOOLPS include, but are not limited to:
- implementation of fundamental OO and OO-like features (e.g. inheritance, parametric types, memory management, objects, prototypes),
- runtime systems (e.g. compilers, linkers, virtual machines, garbage collectors),
- optimizations (e.g. static or dynamic analyses, adaptive virtual machines),
- resource constraints (e.g. time for real-time systems, space or low-power for embedded systems) and relevant choices and tradeoffs (e.g. constant time vs. non-constant time mechanisms,
- separate compilation vs. global compilation,
- dynamic loading vs. global linking, dynamic checking vs. proof-carrying code…).
ICOOOLPS is not a mini-conference; it is a workshop designed to facilitate discussion and the exchange of ideas between peers. ICOOOLPS therefore welcomes both position (1—4 pages) and research (max. 10 pages) papers.
Position papers should outline interesting or unconventional ideas, which need not be fully fleshed out.
Research papers are expected to contain more complete ideas, but these need not necessarily be fully complete as with a traditional conference.
Authors will be given the option to publish their papers (short or long) in the ACM Digital Library if they wish.
Submissions must be written in English, formatted according to ACM SIGPLAN Proceedings style. Please submit via the EasyChair submission site https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icooolps15.
ICOOOLPS PROGRAM COMMITTEE
Chair: Floréal Morandat (LaBRI/France) - Olivier Zendra (Inria, Loria/France)
Carl Friedrich Bolz (King's College London)
Eric Jul (Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs)
Tobias Pape (Hasso-Plattner-Institute, Potsdam)
Jean Privat (Université du Québec à Montréal)
Jeremy Singer (University of Glasgow)
Gaël Thomas (Telecom SudParis)
Laurence Tratt (King's College London)
Jan Vitek (Northeastern University)
Mario Wolczko (Oracle Labs)
More information about the ecoop-info