[ecoop-info] Modularity'16 - Call for Workshops Papers
José María Conejero
chemacm at unex.es
Fri Nov 27 16:32:56 CET 2015
*** MODULARITY '16 ***
Workshops co-located with MODULARITY’16
University of Málaga, Spain
14-17 March 2016
**** CALL FOR WORKSHOPS PAPERS ****
MODULARITY’16, a primary conference on advanced software modularity, will
host co-located workshops on wide variety of topics related to modularity.
The following workshops solicit the submission of papers presenting novel
ideas in the respective areas of interest.
* AOSDM: Aspect Oriented Strategies for Domain Modelling
* CROW: Constrained and Reactive Objects
* FOAL: Foundations Of Aspect-Oriented Languages
* LaMod: Language Modularity a La Mode
* LASSY: Live Adaptation of Software SYstems
* MASS: Modularity Across the System Stack
* MOMO: Modularity in Modelling
* Reflect: Reflection and Runtime Meta-Programming Techniques
* SE4SuSy: Software Engineering for Sustainable Systems
Important dates for all workshops:
* Paper submission: January 15, 2016
* Paper notification: February 6, 2016
* Camera-ready copy: February 13, 2016
(Note: some workshops use different dates, or require abstract submission
in advance. Please check each workshop’s web page for detailed submission
The workshop papers will be published in both the electronic conference
proceedings and in the ACM Digital Library.
For additional information, feel free to contact the Workshops Chairs,
Francisco Ortin and Hidehiko Masuhara at workshops at modularity.info or the
particular workshop organizers.
José María Conejero Manzano
Quercus Software Engineering Group.
Assistant Professor, Universidad de Extremadura
Escuela Politécnica, Avda. de la Universidad, s/n. 10071 - Cáceres (Spain)
( +34 927 257 100 (ext. 57563)
7 +34 927 257 202
* chemacm at unex.es
More information about the ecoop-info