[ecoop-info] TIPS'16 Call for Papers
MRAIDHA Chokri 176997
Chokri.MRAIDHA at cea.fr
Wed Apr 13 20:14:04 CEST 2016
We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this Call. Please distribute to anyone who may be interested.
TIPS'16 Workshop http://www.ntnu.edu/web/safecomp2016/tips16
1st International workshop on TIming Performance in Safety Engineering
20 September 2016, Trondheim, Norway
The purpose of the TIPS Workshop is to provide a forum for both
practitioners and researchers to present contributions and
share ideas, experiences and solutions to concretely connect or
integrate performance design engineering and safety engineering
activities. Industrial participants are invited to report on
efforts applying timing and performance verification techniques
in their context of safety or certification, share their
insights, and to provide feedback to research priorities and
roadmaps. This workshop will also encourage discussions about
issues and opportunities to apply timing performance and safety
The TIPS workshop aims to promote discussions, close
interactions, cross fertilization of ideas and synergies across
the breadth of the timing performance and safety (and security)
research communities, as well as to attract industrials from
different domains with a specific interest in timing
performance and safety engineering.
Topics include but are not limited to:
· Comparative evaluation of existing integrated timing performance and safety assessment or verification techniques.
· Design modelling languages, methods, techniques and processes for timing performance and safety engineering and combining them.
· New ways for timing performance certification.
· Design architecture evaluation approaches considering timing and safety concerns, including architecture optimizations.
· Performance patterns or solutions for efficient safety and security design.
· Performance predictability for multi-core platforms under safety concerns.
· Virtualization techniques for safe and efficient resource sharing.
· Case studies and industrial experience on integrating, combining timing performance and safety engineering activities and certification.
· Discussions on issues and opportunities to integrate, combine timing performance and safety engineering, certifications standards, rules and authorities.
· Demonstrations of techniques or tools to apply timing performance in safety or certification processes.
Submission deadline: 17 May, 2016
Notification of acceptance: 17 June, 2016
Final version papers: 20 July, 2016
TIPS'16 Workshop: 20 September, 2016
Papers must describe, in English, original work that has not
been published or submitted elsewhere. The submission must
conform to the Springer LNCS formatting guidelines:
http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs (same format as the
conference papers). Each paper will be reviewed by at least 3
PC members. The authors will be notified about acceptance
before the SAFECOMP 2016 early registration deadline. We
solicit two types of submissions:
· Regular papers (up to 15 pages) describing original and unpublished work within the scope of the workshop.
· Short papers (up to 6 pages) describing work in progress or less mature results.
Accepted papers will be distributed to the attendees in the workshop proceedings and in the workshop web page.
All papers should be submitted in PDF format through Easychair.
Please visit the workshop web page for further information:
Laurent Rioux, Thales R&T, France
Marc Geilen, TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Program Committee Chairs
Julio Medina, Univ. of Cantabria, Spain
Chokri Mraidha, CEA, France
Liliana Cucu-Grosjean, INRIA - France
Zain A. H. Hammadeh, TU Braunschweig - Germany
Huascar Espinoza, Tecnalia - Spain
Loic Frejoz, Realtime at work - France
Bran Selic, Malina Software Corp. - Canada
José Merseguer, Univ. de Zaragoza - Spain
Rafik Henia, THALES - France
Bernhard Schatz, Fortiss - Germany
De-Jiu Chen, KTH - Sweden
Dorina C. Petriu, Carleton University - Canada
Yiannis Papadopoulos, University of Hull - UK
Emmanuel Grolleau, ENSMA - France
More information about the ecoop-info