[ecoop-info] CFP: Special Session on Model-Driven Innovations for Software Engineering (MDI4SE), April 28-29, 2017, Porto, Portugal (co-located with ENASE 2017)
gundars.alksnis at rtu.lv
Thu Dec 15 11:45:10 CET 2016
=== CALL FOR PAPERS ===
Special Session on Model-Driven Innovations for Software Engineering (MDI4SE) co-located with the ENASE 2017 (http://www.enase.org/MDI4SE.aspx)
The special session focuses on theoretical and practical aspects of Object Management Group’s Model-Driven Architecture, Model-Driven Software Development, Model-Driven Engineering, and other Model-Driven Innovations for Software Engineering. It also aims to bring together academics and researchers to share and discuss on Domain-Specific Languages based on models.
The special session continues the series of events organized from 2009 that aims to foster research on foundations, practical applications and implications of Model-Driven Architecture on a software development.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Computation Independent Model: knowledge model (pre-CIM), business model, business requirements
* Formalization of deriving use-cases from the CIM-business model
* Automatic and semi-automatic transformation from CIM to PIM
* Modeling theory-driven development of software
* Reconciling software requirements and architectures within MDA
* Modeling formalization of MDA’s software development
* Model transformation and code generation
* Model based techniques to guarantee the quality and efficiency of software development
* Domain modeling approaches in information systems engineering
* Model-Driven domain modeling, analysis and software development
* Domain-Specific Modeling Languages (DSMLs)
* Domain-Specific Languages based on models
* Language usability, adoption and development environments
* Abstract and concrete syntax for models
* Internal and external Domain-Specific Language
* Models for software product lines
* Models for SOA and web service design
* MDA-based distributed real-time and embedded systems
* Innovations and improvements of MDA
* MDA tools
* Round-trip engineering
* Testing, verification and debugging
* Metrics for models
* Foundations, including formal methods, semantics and theory
* Industry standards and regulation
* High-level frameworks and high-performance computing
* Teaching MDE and using MDE in teaching
* Trade-offs in MDE and MDA adoption
* Examples of successful MDE-based projects
=== PAPER SUBMISSION ===
We invite prospective authors to submit papers in any of the topics listed above in one of the following categories: full papers (12 pages limit) or short papers (8 pages limit).
Papers must be submitted electronically via the web-based submission system (http://www.insticc.org/Primoris).
=== PUBLICATIONS ===
After thorough reviewing by the program committee complemented by members of the main conference program committee, all accepted papers will be published in a special section of the conference proceedings book - under an ISBN reference and on a CD-ROM.
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/).
SCITEPRESS is a member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/) and every paper is given a DOI.
=== IMPORTANT DATES ===
Paper submission: February 13, 2017
Authors notification: February 27, 2017
Camera ready and registration: March 8, 2017
For more details, please refer to thehttp://www.enase.org/MDI4SE.aspx .
=== CO-CHAIRS ===
Janis Osis, Riga Technical University, Latvia
Gundars Alksnis, Riga Technical University, Latvia
More information about the ecoop-info