[ecoop-info] Call for paper-Journal SI's [Springer and Inderscience]

Brij gupta.brij at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:31:54 CET 2016

***Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
!!!***

I trust this email will find you well. Last date of the paper submission in
the following Journal SI's is approaching:

* Call for papers:
Special Issue on: "Recent Trends in Security of Mobile Cloud Computing and
the Internet of Things", IJICS, Inderscience:
http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=3163  *[Last Date:
Jan. 25, 2016**]* (Firm Deadline)
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=50870

*Special Issue on Security Trends in Mobile Cloud Computing, Web and Social
Networking *: http://jis.eurasipjournals.com/about/update/STMCCWSN [*Last
Date: Jan. 25, 2016*] (Firm Deadline)
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=50871

Special Issue on: “Advances in Cyber Security, Analytics and Human Factors
in IT” IJES, Inderscience: http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=IJES
 [Last Date: April 30, 2016] (Firm Deadline)

Therefore, I invite you to submit papers from your research group to these
SI's and also circulate same to some other colleagues.

Thanks for your time and cooperation,

Looking forward to hear you,

Best Regards,
B. B. Gupta, PhD (IIT), PostDoc (Canada)
Information and Cyber Security Research Group,
Department of Computer Engg.
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, India
& Visiting Researcher, Yamaguchi University, Japan
Email: bbgupta at nitkkr.ac.in, bbgupta at acm.org