[ecoop-info] CDVE2016 abstract deadline approaching

cdve 2 cdve2 at cdve.org
Sun Jan 17 05:56:43 CET 2016

CDVE 2016 abstract deadline approaching in one month - Feb. 15, 2016

The CDVE2016 – the 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design,
Visualization and Engineering will be held in Sydney, Australia, Oct.
24-27, 2016.  You are invited to submit original contribution to the
CDVE2016 conference in all the aspects of cooperative design,
visualization, engineering and other cooperative applications. Detailed
topics, submission method and formats can be found in our website
http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html.

The abstract submission is highly recommended even it is not obligated.
This can increase your paper quality and the chance to be accepted.

The proceedings will be published by Springer on their LNCS which is
indexed by more than 8 index systems such as ISI Web of Science, EI, ACM
Digital Library, dblp, Google Scholar etc. In addition, this year, we will
have strong IEEE society support including the SMC Visual Analytics and
Communication Technical Committee and the opportunity to publish special
issues on IEEE journals and other SCI indexed journals.

The important dates are following:
Abstract (submission recommended) deadline: Feb. 15, 2016
Full Papers  - 8 pages
Full Paper submission deadline: April 1, 2016
Notification of acceptance May 15, 2016
Short papers - 4 pages
Short Paper submission deadline: April 20, 2016.
Notification of acceptance May 20, 2016
Final camera ready paper for both full and short papers and registration
deadline for accepted paper publication: July 10, 2016
Early registration for all participants:  Sept. 20, 2016

Sydney is a wonderful city to visit. Please plan your submission and your
travel in advance. We look forward to seeing you in Sydney!

Please feel free to forward this call for papers to interested potential
participants in the field.

--
The 13th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
Oct. 24-27, 2016,
Sydney, Australia
http://www.cdve.org