[ecoop-info] APLAS 2016: call for posters (deadline extension)

Atsushi Igarashi igarashi at kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 23 06:43:56 CEST 2016

Call for Posters - Deadline extended
[Please accept our apologies for duplicates]

14th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems
Hanoi, Vietnam, November 21-23, 2016

More information:
http://soict.hust.edu.vn/~aplas2016/call-for-posters/

APLAS 2016 will include a poster session during the conference.
The poster session aims to give students, researchers and professionals
an opportunity to present technical materials to the research community,
and to get responses from other researchers in the field.

Scope:
Poster contributions are sought in all areas of programming languages and systems,
including the following topics:

Semantics, logics, foundational theory;
Design of languages, type systems and foundational calculi;
Domain-specific languages;
Compilers, interpreters, abstract machines;
Program derivation, synthesis and transformation;
Program analysis, verification, model-checking;
Logic, constraint, probabilistic and quantum programming;
Software security;
Concurrency and parallelism;
Tools and environments for programming and implementation.

Submission:
Each presenter should submit a 1-2 page abstract in PDF via the
submission web page, easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aplas2016nier)
by 01 October, 23:59 GMT.
The abstract should include the title, author(s), affiliation(s) and summary
of the work. We will announce the accepted presentations on 06 October.
We hope to accommodate every presentation, but may restrict them (based on
relevance and interest to the community) due to space constraints. The format
of the poster will be announced later.

Notice: Please do not be alarmed by our use of the site from APLAS-NIER workshop.
This is so, as for convenience, we are reusing the submission site of the workshop for the management of APLAS
poster.

Important Dates:
Submission due: October 01, 2016 (Saturday), 23:59 GMT
Notification: October 06, 2016 (Thursday)
Conference: November 21-23 November 2016 (Monday - Wednesday)

Contact
Poster chair: Hung Nguyen (hungnt AT soict.hust.edu.vn)