[ecoop-info] ACM student research contest at MODELS'17: deadline extended, last call for submissions

Joel Greenyer greenyer at inf.uni-hannover.de
Mon Jul 3 15:48:32 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am co-organizing this year's ACM student research contest at MODELS'17 (Austin, Texas, Sept 17-22, 2017).

http://vpn.diruscio.org:8080/models2017src/

We just extended the deadline for submissions and I want to advertise---perhaps you know or supervise graduate or undergraduate students with promising results and who would like to get involved in and recognized by the community. There is still time to submit an abstract and proposal (5 pages).

*Abstract Submission*: July 7, 2017 (extended)
*Paper Submission (Round 1)*: July 14, 2017 (extended)

There will be prizes for the best submissions! (Especially submissions in the undergraduate category will have a very good chance of receiving one)

Thanks for your help

Joel