[ecoop-info] Call for Volunteers

ioi_gc at srttu.edu ioi_gc at srttu.edu
Tue Mar 7 08:18:57 CET 2017

Apologies if you have received multiple co pies of this announcement

Call for Volunteers

Dear Sir/Madam,

IOI Guide Committee is proud to announce that the 29th International Olympiad in Informatics will be held in Tehran, Iran, from July 28 to August 4, 2017 , providing an excellent platform to bring together professional participants. On behalf of the IOI Guide Committee , we would like to invite you to complete the guide application form , if you would like to be a team guide at IOI 2017. Registration is now open for volunteers of IOI 2017. The deadline for filling the application form is March 20, 2017 . M ore information about the qualities of IOI 2017 guides is available on our website .

Best regards,

Dr. Saeed Olyaee, Associate Professor

Head of IOI Guide Committee

29th International Olympiad in Informatics

http://ioi2017.org/

http://ioi2017.org/guides-application/

July 28 - August 04, 2017

Tehran - Iran