[ecoop-info] IMDA-CASE 2017 : INTELLIGENT METHODS FOR DATA ANALYSIS AND COMPUTER AIDED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
robertas.damasevicius at ktu.lt
Mon May 8 10:30:13 CEST 2017
CALL FOR PAPERS
IMDA-CASE 2017 : INTELLIGENT METHODS FOR DATA ANALYSIS AND COMPUTER AIDED
When Oct 12, 2017 - Oct 14, 2017
Where Druskininkai, Lithuania
Submission Deadline May 22, 2017
Notification Due Jun 5, 2017
Final Version Due Jun 16, 2017
Categories software engineering computer science big data
IMDA-CASE 2017 is part of the 23rd International Conference on Information
and Software Technologies (ICIST 2017)
October 12-14, 2017, Druskininkai, Lithuania
The IMDA-CASE is the 2nd workshop organised in conjunction with ICIST
conference series. It pursues to engage researchers and practitioners,
specialists and market analysts to share their research experiences and
domain knowledge and it‘s Intelligent Methods for Data Analysis and
Computer Aided Software Engineering implementation in business information
systems. We invite papers which deal with advanced services for the
information systems users, propose innovative solutions for development and
analysis of artificial intelligent systems, application of intelligent
methods to investigation of financial markets, financial risk research,
speech recognition as well as enterprise modelling and knowledge based
information systems engineering research.
Topics of Interests:
1. Development and Analysis of Artificial Intelligent Systems.
2. Application of Intelligent Methods to Investigation of Financial
3. Financial Risk Management and Research.
4. Development of Digital Technologies in Phonetics and Voice Recognition.
5. Enterprise Modelling and Knowledge Based Information Systems Engineering
6. Advances in CASE Tools.
7. Knowledge Discovery in Social or Complex Networks.
8. Big Data Analytics.
9. Data, Text, Web or Process Mining Methods.
10. Big Data Quality and Management.
11. Visualization of Business or Big Data Analytics.
12. Economic Issues of Business or Big Data Analytics.
13. Impact, Adoption and Diffusion of Business or Big Data Analytics.
14. Business Analysis for Mobile, Cloud or Multimedia Applications.
Prof. Audrius Lopata, Vilnius University, Lithuania
Dr. Maria Dolores Alonso Suarez, SIANI University Institute, Spain
Accepted papers will be published as a volume of Springer- Verlag CCIS.
CCIS is indexed in Scopus, Clarivate Analytics Web of Science.
ICIST 2014: http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319119571
ICIST 2015: http://www.springer.com/br/book/9783319247694
ICIST 2016: http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319462530
More information is on:
E-mail: icist at ktu.lt
Web site: http://icist.if.ktu.lt/
More information about the ecoop-info