[ecoop-info] Concurrency/verification positions, ERC Advanced Investigator Grant, Politecnico di Milano
Bertrand.Meyer at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 4 19:45:47 CEST 2017
As part of the continuation of the ERC Advanced Investigator Grant project
"Concurrency Made Easy" (started at ETH Zurich, see the project pages at
http://cme.ethz.ch), I have positions at Politecnico di Milano for:
* Postdocs (having a doctoral degree)
* Research associates (officially: "Assegno di Ricerca", with the
requirement of having a master degree), which can lead to a PhD position.
Please contact me directly if interested. What I expect:
* The requisite degrees as stated above.
* Innovative and enterprising spirit, passion for quality work in
* Either or both of excellent programming abilities and strong CS
* Knowledge of as many of possible of: object-oriented programming,
concurrency/parallelism, software verification/formal methods, Eiffel.
* Familiarity with the basics of the project as described in the
project pages at the URL above.
With best regards,
-- Bertrand Meyer
More information about the ecoop-info