[ecoop-info] PhD and Postdoc positions in Software Technology at Lund University

Christoph Reichenbach creichen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:15:46 CEST 2017

  We are offering one 2-year Postdoc position and two 5-year PhD
positions to qualified applicants with background and interest in
software technology or related areas.  The positions are at Lund
University's Department of Computer Science, with funding provided by
the Wallenberg Autonomous Systems and Software Programme (WASP).  Our
focus is on the following areas:

- Automatic code cleanup / refactoring
- Domain-specific languages for software performance analysis
- 'Smart' module systems utilising program and performance analysis

  For details, formal prerequisites, contact information, and links to
the application system, please refer to the official job postings:

PhD:     https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:167966/
Postdoc: https://lu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:167969/

  The application deadline is on 20 October 2017.

  Please feel free to distribute this message to any parties that may
be interested.