[ecoop-info] ICTCS 2018 @ Urbino - second call for participation
bernardo at sti.uniurb.it
Mon Aug 20 15:55:37 CEST 2018
ICTCS 2018 - 19th Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science
18-20 September 2018, Urbino, Italy
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
The on-line registration system is open:
Registration fees are as follows:
- Senior, early (until August 31, 2018): 300 euros
- Senior, late (after August 31, 2018): 360 euros
- Junior, early (until August 31, 2018): 240 euros
- Junior, late (after August 31, 2018): 300 euros
where senior stands for faculty member (professors and researchers)
while junior stands for non-faculty member (PhD students, post-docs, etc).
Each registration fee includes admission to the conference, coffee breaks,
lunches, social dinner, and EATCS membership.
ICTCS 2018 will be held in the center of Urbino, a walled city listed by UNESCO
as a World Heritage Site, which was one of the capitals of Renaissance.
Birthplace of Raffaello Sanzio, Urbino hosts the National Gallery of the Marche
in the magnificent Ducal Palace built for Federico da Montefeltro.
The program of ICTCS 2018 is available at:
It includes the presentation of 16 regular papers and 9 communications,
- invited talks by Rossella Petreschi, Davide Sangiorgi, Nicola Prezza;
- seminar in honour of Corrado Böhm;
- IC-EATCS awards for best young researcher, PhD thesis, master thesis;
- IC-EATCS annual meeting;
- panel on past and future of the VQR, Italy's national research assessment.
A list of affiliated hotels is available at:
Booking soon is recommended because there are several events taking place
in Urbino in September.
More information about the ecoop-info