[ecoop-info] postdoc position in runtime verification

Radu Grigore radugrigore at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:55:27 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I am looking for a postdoc who will work on using machine learning to make
runtime verification more efficient. The project has both theoretical and
system-building parts, so I'd be happy with either a theoretician or a
systems-person. Also, your background could be either machine learning or
program verification. The main criterion is excellence -- ideally, a track
record of publishing in top conferences.

University of Kent has a strong group in Programming Languages, and is
located within a convenient distance from London (<1h) and other good
universities.

The deadline for applications is soon: 25 May.
The position is until the end of 2019, with a negotiable start date.

For more details, don't hesitate to contact me by email.
Apply here:
https://www11.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_kent01.asp?s=4A515F4E5A565B1A&jobid=41716,3425368748&key=52165106&c=342335255259&pagestamp=sefyqdulpgovlslsrt

all the best,
  radu