[ecoop-info] Call for Papers: Special Session on Model-Driven Innovations for Software Engineering (MDI4SE) co-located with the ENASE 2019 - DEADLINE EXTENSION
Erika.Nazaruka at rtu.lv
Mon Mar 4 12:44:37 CET 2019
=== CALL FOR PAPERS (DEADLINE EXTENSION) ===
Special Session on Model-Driven Innovations for Software Engineering (MDI4SE, http://www.enase.org/MDI4SE.aspx) within the 14th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering - ENASE 2019
4 - 5 May, 2019 - Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
=== IMPORTANT DATES ===
Paper Submission: MARCH 7, 2019 (extended)
Authors Notification: March 15, 2019
Camera Ready and Registration: March 25, 2019
The special session focuses on theoretical and practical aspects of Object Management Group’s Model-Driven Architecture, Model-Driven Software Development, Model-Driven Engineering, and other Model-Driven Innovations for Software Engineering. It also aims to bring together academics and researchers to share and discuss on Domain-Specific Languages based on models.
The special session continues the series of events organized since 2009 that aims to foster research on foundations, practical applications and implications of model-driven software development.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Computation Independent Model: knowledge model (pre-CIM), business model, business requirements
* Automatic and semi-automatic transformation from CIM to PIM
* Modeling theory-driven development of software
* Reconciling software requirements and architectures within MDA
* Modeling formalization of MDA’s software development
* Model transformation and code generation
* Model based techniques to guarantee the quality and efficiency of software development
* Domain modeling approaches in information systems engineering
* Model-Driven domain modeling, analysis and software development
* Domain-Specific Modeling Languages (DSMLs)
* Domain-Specific Languages based on models
* Modeling language usability, adoption and development environments
* Abstract and concrete syntax for models
* Models for software product lines
* Models for SOA and web service design
* Models for real-time and embedded systems
* Innovations and improvements of MDA
* MDA tools
* Testing, verification and debugging for models
* Metrics for models
* Foundations, including formal methods, semantics and theory
* Industry standards and regulation for models and modeling
* High-level frameworks and high-performance computing
* Teaching MDE and using MDE in teaching
* Examples of successful MDE-based projects
=== PAPER SUBMISSION ===
We invite prospective authors to submit papers in any of the topics listed above in one of the following categories: full papers (12 pages limit) or short papers (8 pages limit).
Papers must be submitted electronically via the web-based submission system (http://www.insticc.org/Primoris).
=== PUBLICATIONS ===
After thorough reviewing by the program committee of the event, all accepted papers will be published in a special section of the conference proceedings book - under an ISBN reference and on a CD-ROM.
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/) and also send for indexing in the major international indexes: DBLP, Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index, INSPEC, EI and SCOPUS.
SCITEPRESS is a member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/) and every paper is given a DOI.
For details, please visit http://www.enase.org/MDI4SE.aspx
=== CO-CHAIRS ===
Janis Osis, Riga Technical University, Latvia
Erika Nazaruka, Riga Technical University, Latvia
More information about the ecoop-info