[ecoop-info] PhD Opportunity - Cotutelle IRIT-University of Toulouse and Carleton University

Brahim HAMID brahim.hamid at irit.fr
Fri Jun 19 16:38:06 CEST 2020

Thank you to broadcast this announcement to potential applicants (MS.c.
graduates seeking a Ph.D position).

In the context of our collaboration, we are seeking highly qualified PhD
candidates who have experience or interest in working with argumentation
for system security assurance.

The PhD program is a cotutelle between IRIT-University of Toulouse,
France and the CyberSEA Research Lab, Carleton University, Canada and is
part of an ongoing research collaboration

addressing cyber-security from different perspectives,  including the
design and development processes, and verification and evaluation
activities for assurance and certification.

Attached is a short description of the PhD program.

Best regards,

Brahim.

--
Dr. Brahim HAMID
CNRS/IRIT Laboratory, Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse
e-mail: hamid at irit.fr
web: http://www.irit.fr/~Brahim.Hamid
http://www.semcomdt.org/