[ecoop-info] TeamPlay Project Final Workshop 26-27th of May 2021

Olivier Zendra Olivier.Zendra at inria.fr
Fri Apr 30 13:06:40 CEST 2021

Invitation: TeamPlay Final Workshop 26-27th of May 2021

The TeamPlay project (https://teamplay-h2020.eu/ <https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fteamplay-h2020.eu%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmms%40mmmi.sdu.dk%7C39e5da2433cc49f0d6f108d8fdb883cc%7C9a97c27db83e4694b35354bdbf18ab5b%7C0%7C0%7C637538316228867924%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=NqavgDkEjILI7Lq9NB0ealdKGRJbFqK7lCE4QGNCQb8%3D&reserved=0>) focuses on developing techniques for optimizing software in embedded systems for time, energy, and security, and applies these techniques to drones, a camera pill, the space industry and smart IoT systems. TeamPlay is an EU Horizon 2020 research project led by Inria, France, which started in January 2018 and is coming to an end in June 2021.

At the online workshop, we will showcase the achievements of the project and discuss the challenges we faced. There will also be invited speakers and discussions with experts from a wide range of research institutions and companies.

The TeamPlay Project Final Workshop aims to disseminate the results from the project. It offers an opportunity to discuss insights from our research with invited experts and external participants.

The target group is researchers from academia and industry interested in energy/time/security tradeoffs in software engineering, multi-objective optimization, task coordination, cyber-physical systems and the possibilities for future collaboration.

If you would like to participate, please send us your expression of interest <https://event.sdu.dk/teamplay-workshop/signup> before 10th of May.

The workshop is free and will be held online via Zoom. Once your request has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive an email with the Zoom link.

Registration and tentative programme: https://event.sdu.dk/teamplay-workshop <https://event.sdu.dk/teamplay-workshop>

We hope to see you online

Best regards,

The TeamPlay project partners

Please forward this message to your network

--
Olivier ZENDRA,
Ph.D., Inria Researcher

Inria Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique