[ecoop-info] [Call for participation] 7th International School on Software Engineering, Virtual (originally: Bolzano, Italy)

Camilli Matteo Matteo.Camilli at unibz.it
Mon Aug 30 18:27:26 CEST 2021

[Apologize for multiple posting]

The 7th International School on Software Engineering (ISE 2021)

====================================

September 28-29, 2021 ** VIRTUAL EVENT **

https://seschool-series.github.io/2021/

====================================

We are pleased to announce ISE School 2021, the 7th International Summer School on Software Engineering co-organized by the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano and the University of Innsbruck. The main theme of this edition is

**Global Software Engineering in the Age of COVID-19**

Because of the COVID-19 crisis, we have decided that ISE 2021 will not take place physically but will be replaced by a virtual event.

Participants will have the opportunity to learn cutting edge methods and technique in the area of global software engineering from leading researchers and practitioners.

The ISE School 2021 features outstanding speakers, including:
- Darja Smite, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden
- Sarah Beecham, Lero - The Irish Software Research Centre, UK
- John Noll, University of Hertfordshi, UK
- Gregorio Robles, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain

The ISE School 2021 gives the opportunity to introduce yourself and present your current work to the research community. The program includes special sessions where participants have the possibility to present their latest activities. We believe this represents a great opportunity for young Ph.D. students to get feedback from experts in the field and enrich the collaboration network.

**Important Dates**
- Registration deadline: September 28, 2021
- School dates: September 28-29, 2021

**Registration**
Further information about the registration can be found at https://seschool-series.github.io/2021/registration.html

**Contact**
ise.school.committee at gmail.com<mailto:ise.school.committee at gmail.com>

**Program co-chairs**
Florian Auer, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Matteo Camilli, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
Ilenia Fronza, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy

**Steering committee**
Michael Felderer, University of Innsbruck, Austria
Claus Pahl, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
Romain Robbes, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
Barbara Russo, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy