[ecoop-info] Call for Papers: Second International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (at ICSOC 2021)

Wu, Li li.wu at campus.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jul 2 15:54:50 CEST 2021

Dear,

We are very excited to announce that we are selected to organize the 2nd International Workshop for AIOPS (AIOPS2021). Following the ever greatest interest in this area, we are strongly devoted to the appearance of high-quality research papers aiming to depict the landscape for our community. Our goal is to bring the community together, identify the most relevant problems, and open a possibility for further collaborations. To further confirm our strong interest, we choose to co-locate the workshop with the A-ranked ICSOC (19th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing) 2021, Dubai, UAE, 22.-25.11.2021 (CORE 2021).

We would like to invite you to become a part of our program committee. After acceptance, your responsibility will be to review a maximum of 2 papers. We will be further very happy to see your work submitted to the workshop. Also, we will be grateful if you can improve the visibility of the workshop by sharing it with your colleagues and collaborators.

More details can be found: https://aiops2021.github.io/. For any information please do not hesitate to contact me directly or us at  aiops2021 at googlegroups.com <mailto:aiops2021 at googlegroups.com> .

Best wishes and stay healthy,

The AIOPs 2021 organization team