[ecoop-info] SPLC 2021: Call for Participation

M.R. Mousavi m.r.mousavi at hh.se
Wed Jul 14 15:46:26 CEST 2021

=======================================
25th ACM International Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC
2021)

Call for Participation

Web site: http://splc2021.net/
Twitter:  @splcconf
=======================================

The Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC) is a premier forum
where researchers, practitioners, and educators can present and discuss the
most recent ideas, trends, experiences, and challenges in the area of
software and system product lines engineering. Conference events include
opportunities to hear industry leaders' real-world experiences and
researchers' latest ideas and to learn from both.

The SPLC 2021 will be held online from September 6th to 11th.

We have an exciting program featuring:
three keynotes, six tracks, seven tutorials, five workshops, a doctoral
symposium, and many other exciting events.
Please read more about this fascinating event on our website:

https://splc2021.net/

The registration site is open, and we offer discounted Early Registration
till July 23rd:

https://splc2021.net/registration

Please note that registration is free of charge for ACM members!

=====
Keynotes
=====
We are honoured to host the following keynote speakers for SPLC 2021:

Mattias Nyberg, Scania and Royal Institute of Tech., Sweden
Julia Rubin, U British Columbia, CA
Thomas Thüm, Ulm U., DE