[ecoop-info] 18 PhD positions on ICT at the Department of Engineering “Enzo Ferrari” - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - UNIMORE (Italy)

gcabri@unimore.it giacomo.cabri at unimore.it
Mon Jun 14 12:00:05 CEST 2021

We are glad to announce that 18 PhD positions are available for the PhD
Course in "Information and Communication Technologies" - ICT
(www.ict.unimore.it) at the Department of Engineering "Enzo Ferrari"
(http://www.ingmo.unimore.it/site/en/home.html) of the University of
Modena and Reggio Emilia -  UNIMORE (Italy) on advanced research topics
in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics,
Telecommunications and Automation Control.

  We are looking for motivated candidates will to undertake challenging
but rewarding research projects.
  The minimum duration of the course is three years and the call for
applicants is available at
https://www.unimore.it/didattica/doctorate.html?ID=1089
The deadline for applications is 06/07/2021, 1:00 PM (Italian time, CEST).

The programme is organized in three curricula: Computer engineering and
science; Electronics and telecommunications; Industrial Applications of
ICT. The latter is part of the Doctoral School E4E - "Engineering for
Economics - Economics for Engineering". Research areas and topics are
described at www.ict.unimore.it/ResearchTopics.asp

The PhD course avails itself of a board of prestigious international
advisors. The activity entails a minimum four months stage in
laboratories of foreign research institutions or Universities. Please
take a look at our site (www.ict.unimore.it) and the testimonials of our
PhDs who have acquired prestigious academic and working positions.

Scholarships have a minimum annual amount of euro 15343. Additional
benefits such as for instance accommodation facilities and subsidies are
available. Details are available in the articles no. 9 and 10 of the
call for applications.

Feel free to forward this email and information to colleagues and
potential applicants.

Prof. Sonia Bergamaschi
ICT Doctorate  Coordinator

--