[ecoop-info] Postdoc Position, Programming Group - SCS, University of St.Gallen

Guido Salvaneschi guido.salvaneschi at unisg.ch
Mon Jun 21 15:54:53 CEST 2021

A fully funded postdoc position is open in the Programming Group at
the School of Computer Science, University of St. Gallen (CH).
The position is supervised by Prof. Guido Salvaneschi.

Our research interests include programming languages and
software engineering, with applications to distributed systems
and security. For an overview of our research topics, please
check the page:
https://programming-group.com

The position is supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation.
It is available immediately with an internationally
competitive salary and an initial appointment of two years.

The successful candidate should have a Ph.D. (or should be very close to
completion thereof) in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.

The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Applications should be sent to guido.salvaneschi at unisg.ch
with a CV, including a publication list, and a short motivation letter.

--
Guido Salvaneschi
Associate Professor