[ecoop-info] RE'21 Joint Call for Contributions (29th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference)
wohlrab at cmu.edu
Fri Mar 19 10:21:03 CET 2021
*** RE 2021 - The 29th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference ***
September 20-24, 2021 - in a virtual format
** Visit the official website: https://conf.researchr.org/home/RE-2021
In addition to the main conference, RE’21 will host eight high-quality tutorials, thirteen workshops, as well as a new edition of the RE Cares initiative.
Accepted workshops: https://conf.researchr.org/track/RE-2021/RE-2021-workshops
Accepted tutorials: https://conf.researchr.org/track/RE-2021/RE-2021-tutorials
Submit a contribution to one or several of the collocated events of RE’21!
* RE at Next! & Industrial Innovation Papers (abstracts due on March 26)
* Doctoral Symposium (May 7)
* Student Volunteers (June 1)
* Journal-First Track (June 24)
* Posters and Tool Demos (June 24)
* Artifacts (June 24)
* Thirteen exciting workshops (June 24)
* Mentoring available for Research Track, RE at Next!, and Industry Papers (June 24)
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions!
Jane Cleland-Huang, General Co-Chair
Michael Vierhauser, Conference Organization Chair
Ana Moreira, Program Co-Chair
Kurt Schneider, Program Co-Chair
More information about the ecoop-info