[ecoop-info] ACM SYSTOR 2021: Call for Participation, June 14 - 16, Online

michal.f michal.f at cs.technion.ac.il
Wed May 12 22:36:54 CEST 2021

     C A L L    F O R    O N L I N E    P A R T I C I P A T I O N
             A C M    S Y S T O R    2 0 2 1    V I R T U A L
      14th ACM International Systems and Storage Conference

                           June 14 - 16, 2021, Online

                         https://www.systor.org/2021/ [1]

Conference Updates:
=================

- ACM SYSTOR will be held as a *virtual* event, June 14 - 16.
- Registration is free, but participants must register (registration
link below).
- The full program is to be announced soon.

Registration:
=================
Registration is free, but participants must register using the following
link:
https://systor.org/register

Accepter Papers:
=================
https://systor.org/accepted

Keynote speakers:
=================

- Kim Keeton, HP Labs
- Alexandra Fedorova, UBC
- Shan Lu, University of Chicago

Further details can be found at: https://systor.org/keynote

Conference Scope:
=================
The ACM International Systems and Storage Conference (SYSTOR) is an
excellent
international forum for interaction across the systems research
community.
The program includes innovative, peer-reviewed research papers in the
broad area
of systems and storage, as well as distinguished keynote lecturers.
ACM SYSTOR is designed to appeal to academic and industrial researchers
and practitioners, welcoming both students and seasoned professionals.

Links:
------
[1] https://www.systor.org/2021/cfp.html